WHY DATA HYGIENE SERVICES?
Data hygiene is a essential with over 43 million American individuals, families and businesses move each year. National Change of Address (NCOA) processing will search your mailing list for those that have moved and filed a change of address with the United States Postal Service every 95 days. Move updating your records will ensure deliverability, reduce waste, and is now mandatory for First Class Mail and Standard Mail postal discounts.
Get more mail delivered for less, every time you mail. We provides comprehensive Postal Data Hygiene Processing services to ensure your mailing lists are accurate, up-to-date, and deliverable.
OUR DATA HYGIENE SERVICES
– (National Change of Address) –Marketing Lists Direct NCOA Process makes available current change of address information that can help reduce your undeliverable mail. Addressing errors are identified and corrected on your mailing list before mail enters the mail stream. Mailers use this NCOA process to save thousands of dollars that would have been spent on wasted materials and postage. In addition, valuable customer names that would have been lost have been updated to receive current and future mailings.
– (Multiple Change of Address) – Marketing Lists Direct mCOA Process allows you to find the customers in your mailing list that have moved in the last five years and may not have filed a change of address with the USPS. Over 20% of all movers fail to file a change of address with USPS, especially the younger generation. mCOA enables you to identify many of these movers as well as those who were identified as “near matches” through the NCOA Return Codes.
– (Undeliverable As Addressed) – Marketing Lists Direct UAA Process is a simple solution for reducing the cost and waste associated with Undeliverable As Addressed mail in your mailing list. The UAA file is a comprehensive national database of confirmed undeliverable mail based on Address Correction Service. The UAA will flag records on your mailing list that NCOA will not catch. In fact, up to 40% of all moves are not reported to the USPS. Your mailing list may have a valid address, but incorrect addressee due to death, divorce, missing apt etc.
– (Delivery Sequence File) – Marketing Lists Direct DSF Process will verify your mailing list addresses are correct and complete using the most accurate, up-to-date address data available – DSF. With over 165 million records, the DSF database contains every deliverable address in the U.S. DSF processing also distinguishes between residential and business addresses, which this information can be used to obtain the best parcel shipping rates. DSF also appends walk sequence codes to your mailing list so you can order the mail pieces in the exact order the mail carrier travels. These codes can be used to qualify for USPS Enhanced Carrier Route (ECR) Basic, High Density, or Saturation postal discounts.
– (Coding Accuracy Support System) – Marketing Lists Direct CASS Process which standardizes addresses, assigns ‘plus 4’ digits to the Zip Code, and assigns Carrier Routes, Line of Travel codes, and delivery point codes in your mailing list. CASS certification of your mailing list is periodically required in order to receive automation discount postage rates. Many customers find it more cost-effective to ‘out-source’ the CASS Certification of their mailing list to us rather than acquire the software and perform the service in-house.
– (Canadian Change of Address) – Marketing Lists Direct CCOA Process will let you know whether or not your Canadian customers in your mailing list have moved. With between 16-18% of Canadians moving each year, you need Canadian Change of Address to accurately stay in touch with your customers. The service provides move information for Canadian individuals, families, and business that moved in the last three years and filed a change of address with Canada Post. Address verification and correction is included with this service.
– (Do Not Mail) – Marketing Lists Direct DNM Suppression will flag and/or remove households on your mailing list that match the DMA Do-Not-Mail file.
– Marketing Lists Direct Deceased Suppression will flag and/or remove the records of deceased individuals in your mailing list. By not disturbing members of the deceased’s household with unwanted mail, you’ll keep customer respect and avoid damaging your company image while reducing your mailing cost.
For more additional information about of our Data Hygiene Services or to receive a free list count and quote, call us at 1-877-241-2718 talk with our Data Specialist today to help your direct marketing campaign. You can also use our right sidebar Chat or click here for our contact page.